Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Yeah, it was a large part in why Sega used Nintendo as a mop in the 8-bit generation over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
It's region locking, it ain't got to make a lick of poo poo sense.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
That cannon match that was cannon with him and Doctor Giro with Magic Table is the best thing ever.

Towit;

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Apollove posted:

What is everyone's favorite gamecenter cx moment. It can be anything.

In SOS he reads the screen that has "X Time Left before the ship sinks" at which point he asks "So, wait, does "Time left" mean how much time I have left?" before pausing and stating "Sorry, that was a dumb question".

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
That hammer to the head game...

I swear that I've seen it somewhere else.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Andorra posted:

Which episode is it where Arino says something like "When it says 'time', does it mean time? ...That was a really stupid thing to say."

I want to say it was SOS (Septentrion) and the context was that the game is based on a timer (it being a Titanic sinking ship like situation) and being hit knocked you out for a few hours and every time that happened it says something like "Time Limt : X hours" in english, hence the question.

Got it: "When they say "Time Limit", do they mean "Time Limit"?" ... "That was a stupid thing I just said..." about eight minutes into the old SA Fansub so adjust accordingly for the official DVD that I trust you have.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Apr 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Holy poo poo it was that long ago?

I remember the producer or whoever even showed up here and said it was successful, I wonder why they never followed it up.

Could just be as simple as it being easier to get everything through when KOTAK was doing all the heavy lifting.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Jul 11, 2020