Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Clearly all of you swooning over the Vietnam special have beer goggles on. The best special was the Africa special :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Oh Em Gee posted:

It was a good episode, while David Tennant had the more enjoyable interview, Matt Smith is the better doctor :can:

That is, if you like older styler, 2nd Doctor type stuff it's pretty obvious who he got a lot of his mannerisms from the doctor from.

David Tennant played a much better pissed off Doctor though, while Matt Smith is a far better whimsical Doctor.

Also, Fezes and Bow ties are cool.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Poor MR2 :smith: Although I wonder if it had the 5sfe or the 3sge in it.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

EL Bombastico posted:

it's most definitely a N/A car if May bought it for 700 quid

Ge not gte

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Should have gone with a Honda si hatch. :colbert:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Keldoclock posted:

:frogout:

I mostly hope that the vacuum Top Gear produces will be filled by a diaspora of youtube or netflix based shows about cars, motorcycles, trucks, and road trips. The good poo poo is out there, it is just a question of finding it. Like our very own Becktastic's motoventuring series.

No, expensive fast cars suck because they where built to go fast.

Now cheap cars that where modified to go fast? :getin:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
So long as they keep Abbie on board with more dialog and shenanigans I will be just fine.

FlapYoJacks fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Apr 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Falken posted:

I'll say it; Abbie is cooler and more interesting than the Stig ever was.

On the subject of Ford's, aren't Ford USA shitcanning anything that isn't an SUV or truck?

Abbie is also quite funny and could probably out drive The Stig.