Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

spog posted:

Audition tapes from as far away as Kazakhstan had already been received, Evans revealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Humphreys posted:

I'm still pissed that he wasn't cast for the Freddy Mercury Biopic.

Apparently he was cast but he dropped out of the project citing "creative differences" between him and the surviving members of Queen.

Sir Tonk posted:

Yeah can we get Sacha Baron Cohen to play all three hosts for the new version of Top Gear?

I'd watch a Borat, Ali G and Jean Girard version of Top Gear in an instant

winter.mute fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jun 23, 2015

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
last episode finally aired on BBC America last night and I'm glad Jeremy left with a bit of class...

wearing a tuxedo and driving a car on dick wheels

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
Nashville has a pretty cool automotive related attraction if they want to see some classics and a short oval track if they want to get all NASCAR

http://www.lanemotormuseum.org/
http://www.fairgroundsspeedwaynashville.com/

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

My roommate who controls the internet account for our place got a letter from Comcast about me watching The Grand Tour via :filez:

That's my Top Gear story.

so I guess you're one of the 9.7 mil to make it the most pirated show now

https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/11/amazons-grand-tour-is-the-most-pirated-show-ever/

wasn't top gear the most pirated before game of thrones?

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
did I just see a jet boat made out of a mini SUV?

Yes, I did.

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
Anyone else notice the pattern on Hammond's suit?
I want it.

edit: simple way to improve the fastest person who lives with a bear: keep the paddington guy but replace the montana bear guy with marky mark, ditch the stuffed toy and use some of that amazon money to have cgi paddington and ted ride along and do the commentary for the laps

winter.mute fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Dec 22, 2017

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
love the hand warmers duct taped to the steering wheel

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Colostomy Bag posted:

As an american and car person I've come to terms with boot, bonnet, wings, lorries, lift, the tube, etc.

I gotta say, next time I take my growler to get filled up I'll never think of it the same way.

yeah, my local liquor store has a sign out front that says Growlers Filed Here and my inner 12 year old giggles every time I drive by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

opengl128 posted:

I was amazed how well the Caterham did. Also genuine laughs at how miserable May looked every time he good flooded with mud water.

Wasn't too surprised by the Caterham, you could say it has nearly 50 years of proven off road ability
since it was basically the same setup as a VW buggy/sandrail with...