Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Anybody watch today's episode? That yellow SLS was something else.

Also:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

It's suspicious how Tanner keeps winning all the challenges, and gets to drive the fast cars.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

And Jeremy looked like a fat John Cleese

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Boom

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

As an American I think everyone did.

I also laughed way to hard at James' sleeping solution, that was a fantastically hilarious idea.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

It's hard to see clearly, but the stream is too 'water bottley' like to be piss.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

You mean 'PISSED ON FAN' right?

*Studio Audience Laughter*

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

Yeah this one is still my favorite, just for the sheer difficulty. Pretty awesome that Top Gear were the first people to ever drive to the north pole.

Every time I watch that special I crack up laughing at James and Jeremy drinking gin and tonic 'on international waters'

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Probably that, the lack of safety equipment and the lack of the morning safety meeting before beginning work.

Also tipping the crane over too, I bet.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

God Bless Texas

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

djdanno13 posted:

Since the show as we know it is dead, this thread should be our memoriam where we post our favorite .gifs or our first time seeing the show, or just reminisce.

I remember the first time I saw Top Gear. I was in Iraq for 8 months when we finally got AFN and they broadcast the amphibious car special. I remember laughing my rear end off and it really made me smile at a time when there wasn't much smiling going on. Thanks top gear.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

This Thread:

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLp4FhDAfQk

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I...uh...

I want to see these episodes now. Badly. Hammond and May seem to be in "Don't give a gently caress" mode in them. Its glorious.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

When are the new episodes again so I can unbookmark this lovely thread?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I was kind of hoping for "Final Gear"

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I think this is an announcement for one of the segments on Gear Knobs

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I hope May does a fake German accent for the first episode of gear knobs.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

What happened to Sabine?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Wow did they out the Stig before the show even starts? What a terrible Top Gear.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

So when do we get to drunkenly live tweet this with James and Jeremy again? It's soon, isn't it?

Edit: the daily mail told me May 8. That'll be a fun afternoon.

Mustache Ride fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Feb 12, 2016

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

And thetvdb.com assholes are arguing over season numbers so all my automated poo poo didn't schedule it.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

He was right, the Ray-Ban configurator was pretty ace-biscuits.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I like the duck tape logo, I hope it sticks around.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Wait did the bbc version get pushed back again?

I thought they were trying to be out before Amazon presents Gran Turismo

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

What the gently caress

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

No, there is no legal way to get the original episodes with the original music in the US.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

They're changing the track? What blasphemy is this?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah he is. Episodes or something where he plays himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episodes_(TV_series)

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

That episode of Top Gear aired October 29, 2013. Theres probably not a reason to spoiler it.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

No no, its okay. He keeps them all in an immaculate garage while he has an auto piano plays music for them and he never drives them.

Its fine really. He's not your typical Ferrari fanboy.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Chris Evans was on life support in the beginning of the episode, but I enjoyed seeing Jenson Button destroying a McLaren.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I think the reason it was a decent episode was because the presence of Chris Evans was kept to a minimum. I like that Matt is doing all the voiceovers for the segments he's in too, and not Chris.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

What really annoys me about the SIARPC segments is the godawful car showdown gameshow Evans is trying to do.

Stop it you ginger gently caress, it's not funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

That episode was fantastic. That's what I wanted I to see. Chris Harris and Rory geeking out on cars with a Top Gear budget and Matt doing crazy things.

I think the only way it could have been better was if they had just skipped the boring film on the R8 and left the Laguna Seca laps in.