Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

Last night's episode was actually pretty good but what I found odd is that after this big long race I didn't know a single thing about the cars they drove. They were just using the cars as anonymous vehicles to advance the hosts across the map, but the balance really should be a bit more on the cars themselves. It's a car show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

The best thing about the new Top Gear is that they're not big babies and so they actually reviewed a Tesla.

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

Watching this China episode and a bit baffled by what all the white stuff is on their cars that they haven't mentioned. Is it bird poo poo that they're not cleaning off?

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

the guy from Semisonic posted:

Are you talking about the remnants and scorch marks from the fireworks?

oh hahahah yeah of course. I completely forgot about that segment because I was cooking dinner while that was going on.