Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

I know it's Bava but I don't think Diabolik is that good. I certainly don't think it's better than This Island Earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Your Grandpa seems like he was an awesome dude, and also that is a GREAT slate of movies. Happy Birthday to Me is a favorite mine and that story about it is very sweet.

Thanks for sharing this.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Annabel Pee posted:

Foxx is pretty good in Baby Driver too.

he is, but the question was if he was in any good movies, not if he was good in any movies. important distinction. he's good in a lot of movies.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

i dunno i liked every previous Edgar Wright movie but i thought Baby Driver was kind of a turd from jump