Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carwin
Feb 7, 2008

A hazard to himself and others.

Liar posted:

I think this one's very cool. It's striking and unique, doesn't have a title (and doesn't need one), and gets across the idea that "everything's falling apart."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carwin
Feb 7, 2008

the Bunt posted:

He's holding the lamp up with his left hand and brandishing it with his right. The rest of the character is out of the frame.

The perspective is totally wrong on those arms. You don't get the impression they're both attached to the same body at all. Just go ahead and try to arrange your forearms into a pose like that, with your upper elbow receding behind the lower while still touching an object held in the lower hand. It's impossible.

I agree it's a knit-picky poster to complain about on the grand scheme of terrible posters, but he's got a point. That anatomy is busted.

Carwin
Feb 7, 2008

victorious posted:

Maybe going slightly off-topic, but using the image data off letterboxd.com and some quick copy/pasting, I made a couple of wallpapers using the posters for all the movies I'd logged on the site. There's probably websites that do this for you, but I thought I'd kill some time.

(Also I'm plugging letterboxd.com because it's a cool site)

Oh wow, those are awesome! Makes my desktop look like the world's most fantastically baffling Netflix UI. Can't find my icons anymore, but oh well.