Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

lessthankyle posted:

The Heat diner scene is pretty iconic, so using it for the poster isn't a bad idea at all. Boiling Heat down to a gun fight almost sells the movie short. The problem with that poster is that's a terrible design. They look nothing like coffee cups unless you already know they are. A more traditional design utilizing the same scene would work really well.

I thought they were stove knobs. They are the same knob in design, but they are facing opposite directions. Therefore, the poster is deep and meaningful. Also, something about heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
What is up with the bumps on Willis's dome?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Coffee And Pie posted:

I think that's hair.

On Bruce Willis? I refuse to acknowledge such flights of fancy.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Yeah, but Steele Lovelace is a hell of a name.

fishing with the fam fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 24, 2012

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

I'm multiple pages behind and lurking, but this killed me.

To death.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Wish I could re-read that thread. The death of waffleimages is a tragedy.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
That poster just looks like someone illustrated a migraine.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Oh my goodness, Date Night. My parents raved up and down about this film, pushing it on me for probably six months whenever I would talk to them.

I finally saw it and it was fine. A couple of things made me laugh and there were some clever moments but it was not the incredible experience it was hyped as. To be fair I thought the directors improved in some important ways for the D&D movie.

The D&D dudes were Game Night, not Date Night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
That is one hot inch away from shaft.