Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InVitro
Dec 23, 2008

I, Gary, the Scourge of Carpathia, the Sorrow of Moldavia, command you! Find me a child that I might live again!
Speaking of floating heads:

One is Hannah Montana, The other a 300 foot head-shaped rocketship destined for Mars.

The greatest love story, never told. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InVitro
Dec 23, 2008

I, Gary, the Scourge of Carpathia, the Sorrow of Moldavia, command you! Find me a child that I might live again!

Dillbag posted:

....cover for Dolph Lungren's terrible I Come In Peace

You...
Shut...
Your...
Goddamn...
Whore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAVf_jsBqJk

... Everything about this rules. :colbert:

InVitro
Dec 23, 2008

Mister Chief posted:

Every BMX Bandits poster is amazing, holy poo poo.

I'm having such a raging clue!

InVitro
Dec 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-1UTqxgzDE

So many post about title drops in movies and y'all forgot about one of the best.

InVitro
Dec 23, 2008

The MSJ posted:

Hey, we had decent films based on boardgames and a meme ad before. Maybe we should adapt some infamous goon photos while we're at it.

YES!