Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Cpt. Spring Types posted:

I so wish they would have used one of those for the Blu-ray cover, instead of this poo poo:

Ps. That OP is stellar.

There's pretty much no way to interpret this other than Ryan Gosling planning to whack himself in the face with a hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

kiimo posted:

They made a movie out of a book that is basically a list of pregnancy symptoms? I can see why so little effort went into the posters.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Lizard Combatant posted:

It's the movie that just keeps on giving

Is that a noose?! And the horse is clearly out of its loving mind.

I am bringing this up from the last page because those hooves around that cow's neck.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Spent to much time in YLLS. Thought that bear was deadlifting a pair of tyres attached to an axle.