Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Maarak posted:

This was the original poster:

It fits the intended tone of the film perfectly, is iconic, and would have gotten me way more excited for the film that the dreck in your post.

Now THAT is a poster that makes me want to see the movie. Hell, I may actually go to see it now based on that alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Lizard Combatant posted:

Whoah, it's still George Lucas. At least wait for a review from someone you trust.

According to this it solved racism forever, so it must be good! :downs:

(In all seriousness, I wasn't going to watch it anyway. The whole thing just seems... wrong, somehow. Movies capitalizing on history and suffering always seem to leave a bad taste in my mouth, with few exceptions.)

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Lobok posted:

Would definitely watch this:

What the hell is up with Johnson's rifle?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, I'd probably see that movie.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Darthemed posted:

Which was probably inspired by

My high school library had a copy of that book. For some reason.