Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

anyoldactress posted:

What's up with the weird Call of Duty font?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Vagabundo posted:

Is it just me, or is the dropped bikini top from the two posters the exact same one, only switched around?

No, I'm seeing it too.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Dillbag posted:

Awesome (loving retarded) video game derail, bros!

I have no idea what this movie is about, but I like to imagine it's about some Soviet super bad-rear end who builds railways with his fists for mother Russia.

At first glance I thought the train was giant communist robot and that that dude was standing on its chest.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

The Fast and the Furious: Siberian Drift.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Vagabundo posted:

Let's talk about posters.

I know a lot of people here dislike this movie for various reasons,

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up, there are people that don't like Hard Candy?

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Sockser posted:

That's honestly just how Xzibit looks all the time :\

He always has the facial expression of a man desperately trying to see one of those magic eye images but just cant do it.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

I'm actually a little offended by them comparing Bill & Ted to whatever this is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

My problem with The Minions Movie is that amazon is advertising for it by making their boxes bright loving yellow, looks like a big flashing sign for "UNATTENDED PACKAGE HERE".