Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
I think the Hunger Games poster is pretty good for what it is.

Complaining about a "cliched" pose just seems nitpicky when there's lots of other stuff going on around it, as opposed to the examples where it's just some vague lights or empty scenery. Every poster can't do something completely original.

Human Tornada fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jan 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I have no idea. Whenever I hear her name I'm just reminded of this :nws: scene and then I just laugh and laugh.

They show boobs on youtube now?

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

tliil posted:

Drive is the ultimate "I'm going to say I liked it because COOL VISUALS + VIOLENCE (but I didn't really get it at all)" movie.

Haha please tell me you actually explain to people "You're liking the movie wrong!" in real life.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Lizard Combatant posted:

Oh the remake's good? I forgot it even existed.

The remake is really good.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Hatter106 posted:

I got this great Miami Connection poster...

But I can't seem to find a 27x40 inch poster frame (the cheap plexiglass ones). Most are 24x36.
Anyone know any chain stores that sell the larger frames?

Ikea has 27x40 frames for $25.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Erebus posted:

The classic example.

It's been a while but isn't Aniston the main girl in that one?

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

GonSmithe posted:

I fail to see why anyone thinks these completely heartless "so bad it's good" movies are good, but there's like 6 new ones every year.

:350:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Does Bunuel want to have sex with a hallway?

In a way don't we all?