Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Liar posted:

So are we in approval of the new Batman film's posters or not?

I like it, but there's some weird perspective issue going on in this one. The mask doesn't seem like it should be that big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's like PG.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_Picture_Association_of_America_film_rating_system#From_M_to_GP_to_PG posted:

Rated GP: All ages Admitted. Parental Guidance Suggested.
By 1972, parents perceived the "GP" rating as not indicative of a film's true content. In 1971, the MPAA added content advisories such as: Contains material not generally suitable for pre-teenagers. In February 1972 the MPAA replaced the GP rating with the new PG rating.[9]

Rated PG: Parental Guidance Suggested — Some Material May Not be Suitable for Pre-Teenagers.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

Crows Turn Off posted:

Poor Cuba Gooding Jr. His career is just so lovely.

I'm pretty sure this is the first movie he's done in a couple of years that will actually be shown in a theater.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's a website

https://www.07153902935.com

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

Really, Anna Kendrick can't find better roles than this and that what to know when you're expecting movie?

Although the guy from Workaholics is awesome.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It means in the cinema. Disappointing, I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

I suspect they originally casted for generically "Asian" people.