Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Statler posted:

For about 99% of the uniforms, I agree. But if the Pats would use the 96 unis for throw backs, I'd be on board. No idea why, but I liked them.

These are the most 90s jerseys possible. Did they get loving NASCAR to design them or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
So official unveiling at 11am and still no leaks aside from that cellphone pic of the Jags jerseys? That's pretty drat impressive except I want to see them NOW!

I want to see all kinds of PRO COMBATIVENESS; feathers, carbon fibre, armbands and shiny helmets galore. Traditionalists are whiney babbies anyhow let em have it Nike!

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
The grey Seahawks alternate is Boss as gently caress.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

SteelAngel2000 posted:

San Diego is wearing all whites for the first time next week

That's really nice looking, just need someone to pull up their socks, drat.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

The Dave posted:

It's called their 'Flywire' neck to keep the jersey down and from getting stretched. Yes it looks horrible.

uni-watch.com calls it the "nikelace" since flywire is some horseshit marketing term.

Teams had a choice of selecting various parts of the new uniform to implement or not (nikelace, pant mesh, that dumb contrast collar) and some (packers and raiders) said "gently caress all that noise"

Everyone in this thread should read uni-watch, they have an extremely detailed breakdown of every team's new uniforms and is also a pretty cool site in its own regard.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
ahahahaha look at the loving shoes!!

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

KettleWL posted:

You say that like the Taliban allows cartoons.

It's Afghanistanimation!

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

jordjevic posted:

So I honestly wonder why they only had it for one team. Why do it the right way only once?

Honestly I think the Texans collar looks shittier than most because it's like 3 inches wide all the way around.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
The Patriots/Rams/Texans/Chargers/Broncos/Cowboys/Bears using the same terrible shade of super dark navy blue has got to change. It see,s like no one wears white anymore either.

The only more egregious uniform issue is that horrid shade of green the Eagles replaced their glorious kellys with.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Sorry I meant white on white sets. I know everyone has a white jersey, it just seems like only a couple teams wear white pants with their white jerseys regularly.

Nice jersey minus the :gizz: stains

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Chimeric posted:

Here we go:

I'm somewhat surprised the Swooshes aren't already that huge.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
I found the best way to deal with these chinese jerseys is to find a dude on craigslist or kijiji or whatever who has a ton of this stuff to sell. That way you can actually check out each individual jersey for accuracy and quality and can negotiate for a way better deal. These guy usually do massive orders so you can get them to add in what you want when they restock. I have a guy I've been buying from for 2 years and he gives me first pick on new stock, tries his best to get me what I request and discounts for the more I buy.

Of course I live in Canada so meeting random people on the street to purchase counterfeit goods isn't as risky as some places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Wait a minute, did the NFL really JUST NOW start selling retired players jerseys? Like, this was a thing? Were teams not allowed to sell their own former players jerseys too? I'm honestly shocked that they would turn down any opportunity to make money.

I would like to also note that nearly every single vintage jersey on that page is much better than the respective team's current jerseys.

• Locked thread