Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
Russell Wilson, look into your heart and find the warrior within.
It is your destiny.

~:Seattle Seahawks:~
I seem to be the only person who legit loves the Seahawks all blue uniforms. Just bring back apathetic hawk and I'm aces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

My sense of style is on par with Urkel but I think I'm the only person on the planet that likes the Seahawks all Navy home uniforms.

<- SWAG

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

Heaf posted:

Yeah, EST in...Brooklyn! The most Pro Combat thing Nike could do (other than the undershirts and stuff) is adding larger helmet stripes down the middle and making the helmets matte colors.

COMBAT

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

^Agreed, I would've preferred more neon green.

I love the Grey Away, unsure on the home uniforms. At first I was disgusted, then warmed up, then neutral. It's hard to make a judgement because the uniforms look significantly different in the various pictures/media. I think I'm going to pick up a Flynn grey away.

Also to y'all who can't get a good fit jersey. Could you elaborate? Like are you too tall? Too fat? They jersey just doesn't sit right on the shoulders?

I guess I never really considered jersey fit. I'm 5'11 ~160lbs runner physique. I basically have all core muscle and not much in THE GUNS department but all 3 of my Hawk jerseys fit pretty well. The sleeves rest down to my elbow and the bottom of the jersey drops about ~3 inches past my belt. Is this fitted incorrectly?

My sonics throwback sits right too.

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

Man those new home seahawk uniforms are sick but I can't remember who made them-oh sweet there's giant nike logo on shouldah pahds. Awesome nike awesome nike awesomeness.

gently caress you Nike I wish you ill.

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

Yo Schwack. Even though I picked up 2 old ones last year, I obviously need to get one of them new Seahawks jersey. I'm ~5'10.5, ~170 slim runner physique. What size of the new Seahawks jersey do you think I should pick up? Youth? Men's?

nedit: FUUUUUCK AUTOGRAPHED WALTER JONES GAME DAY JERSEY TWO HUNDRED BONES FUUUUUCK There's no way that's an actual autograph is it?

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

KettleWL posted:

I'm betting he meant "There's no way Walter Jones actually sat down and signed a bunch of $150 jerseys and they're selling them at $200 a piece. Surely this is a screen printed on the number kinda deal?" but still, I think you're right: poo poo's real. Buy it up bacon.

More this, holy gently caress if that's a real autograph I'm going to stockpile these bad boys like a libertarian with ammunition.

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

I don't care about the perceived added monetary value of the signature. It's simply a matter of;

1. I'm ok spending $200 on a jersey actually signed by Walter Jones.
2. I'm not ok spending $200 on a jersey with a screen print autograph.

I'll call the site and see if the autograph is legit or not.

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

Honestly they are growing on me after my initial revulsion. They look good when the team is out there playing. I still loathe the shoulder swoop though. A lot. I'm excited to see the away package.

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

Schwack posted:

We own the same jerseys except my ET is white. That's weird.

My ET is an old white one as well. I have a blue Walter Jones, blue Okung and a white Thomas. I need a new Seahawks Jersey. Where can I get one for 100 bones? Also what the gently caress, which player to get?! I don't want a Kam. I don't want a QB because QB's are played out and we don't know who's going to win. I think I'm going for a beastmode grey away? How do I size it? 160 at 5'10".

Also I have to say the jerseys look a lot better on TV as a team unit. They are growing on me.

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

oh lord this website

steez off the charts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRB MAKIN BACON
Mar 22, 2007

I am Tuxedo Mask.
It is your destiny.

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Too bad I live in loving San Diego

Imagine I'm doing such an exaggerated jerk off motion that my hand goes from toe to ceiling.

• Locked thread