Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Casao posted:

Honestly I just want the giant uniforms to stop being so god damned boring. I know, there's no real mascot, but "Blue with a tiny NY" or "White with a tiny NY" is really loving boring, give us something a little nicer than that if you want me to buy more than one.

Jerseychat: new jerseys in New Jersey?

I agree that they're pretty boring, though. And they honestly don't look like they fit the players very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

jordjevic posted:

(Apathetic Seahawk cracks me up, seriously what is with that eyeball)

It's supposed to represent the style of northwest native art, my dad collects pieces like that.

• Locked thread