Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I can't be the only one that thinks all throwbacks suck. They are only fun for novelty value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lamadrid posted:

Did Fox air that weird special before the begining of the superbowl with military from every branch reading the declaration of independence , before the World Series or the NBA finals?

Because that was really weird and a little bit uncorfortable.

Oh god I remember that. That was just for the Super Bowl IIRC.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I'm pissed that there is only a single elite jersey for sale for the Pats. I already have a Brady Reebok one.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Toussaint Louverture posted:

I'm confused, I thought the Elites were the 150$ ones that were pretty much game jerseys without the waterproofing. What is this then?

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12772528

That's just the replica jersey with a customized name. It's $50 more expensive because they can.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

It's better than last year's I guess. Anyway, won't there be a new sideline cap midway through the season?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

There's one throwback jersey and it's for Pats linebacker Vincent Brown. What?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

NFL.com rated the Patriots uniforms as literally the worst in North American professional sports. What the gently caress?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Why would you pay money for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I am ashamed to admit that I do not own a single gimmick jersey. I'll be sure to buy one someday.

• Locked thread