Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

how do you decide that black is the primary color of the minnesota vikings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

swizz posted:

Noam Chomsky for NFL Commissioner

Day 1: Disbands the NFL for promoting regional tribalism that leads to a more violent society.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Toussaint Louverture posted:

On a related note: People, stop confusing my avatar with a Browns player. The Browns helmet has a white face-mask. It's their loving primary logo:

lol like I'm going to pay attention to anything browns related ever.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Nilbop posted:

Hey man, go -

*walks around dude wearing hat*

- Seahawks? Nevermind.

also gotta love anything that has depressedhawk on it.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Good Will Punting posted:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/03/sheet-drops-on-new-nike-uniforms-at-1100-a-m-et/ - Panthers helmet possible leak?

Damnit, I'm going to have to wait to go to the gym until after 11 and now I'm gonna be stuck with the lunch time crowd. Oh well, I can't wait any longer! :(

The new NFL: every team wears black.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

umm the patriots wearing captain america uniforms owns hard. I would be able to root for the pats if those were the uniforms. the shield would have to be on the palms of the gloves though.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

I hope they're playing the bengals when they wear those.

stripes...stripes everywhere.

also maybe Harrison will get confused and give Roethlisberger a major concussion.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Apparantly the steelers are becoming the Wu-Tang clan themed team.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

You know I rather have the Steelers wear the Dark Knight Rises jerseys, just for the hell of it.

I would kill to have them play 1 game in the gotham knights jerseys.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

I think in the Avengers/JLA crossover the avengers get transported to the DCU and I think Tony or Reed comments that there's a lot more landmass to account for all these extra cities.

Also this is a terrible derail close TFF now, etc.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Central City should totally draft Bart Allen out of the Teen Titans because his ability to phase his molecules will make him impossible to tackle.

and if they lose he can just jump on the cosmic treadmill and they get to replay the game.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Isaac Bruce Bowen posted:

fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I believe in Tim Tebow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Toussaint Louverture posted:

Jerry Rice is an exception to the rule. Maybe I'm just bitter because my Grandfather had a baseball signed by Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron and he gave it to the Smithsonian. They don't even loving display it! :argh:

well, Harrison Ford approves, i guess?

• Locked thread