Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
lol those look like factory defect falcons jerseys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Eifert Posting posted:

I really, really like those.

*No I don't because all new jerseys are bad and I am literally a man made of straw.*

Lol

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Browns are too high and used to be too low

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I don't dislike the reason or whatever, I don't know what it is, I think the Jaguars helmets look like trash, very much big time

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Stripes on the Bengals helmet are cool, stripes anywhere else on the jersey are poo poo

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Eifert Posting posted:

I saw Browns jerseys at the store today for the first time in person.

:barf:

The brown Browns jersey?

Keep in mind you didn't see those loving pants

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I just poled your wife too

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
The all whites yesterday looked good, not as good as the old ones but acceptable. Brown looked terrible imo, orange when they bring it out is gonna be bad. White numbers on the brown would improve them a ton, as they are the whole presentation is just too dark and muddy

I haven't really noticed the giant BROWNS on the legs though, that's nice. It's always good when viewers don't notice the gently caress ups, that's definitely a positive and not just not-a-negative

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
That jets jersey looks cool imo

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Alternate jerseys are cool, and monochrome is cool, but making all teams do it for an alternate is just the kind of bland and dumb rule-humping we all love Roger Goodell for

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Bengals uniforms are terrible. Side panels

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
let's all admit that the NBA's constant variation and playing around with uniforms is the best thing ever

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
rams unis own but yes, giving the home team dark-team-color-accented socks and the away team white-accented socks would have been a lot better

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Didn't the Browns make a big song and dance about changing the shade of orange they use?

i think they just announced it like any team announces it, but they gave a side-by-side comparison so you could see it was not very much at all

then it turned out to be dog poo poo like everything else about the jersey change

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
design in general just kind of took a large poo poo in the mid-90s through early 2000s and every sport suffered for it. nobody shows that better than the Washington Capitals imo

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Kevyn posted:

It's hilarious how many teams had to throw away those X-TREME ultra "in yo face with ATTITUDE" 90's redesigns and go back to a variation of the logos they had in the 70s and 80s. Like half the NBA has done it recently.

i can think of like 10 NFL teams presently suffering from this. buccaneers, titans (ok they never had an older logo but they should make one up) patriots, seahawks, rams, broncos, ravens (see titans), eagles

putting angry eyes on your mascot is always bad

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
somebody thought this was a good idea too

fun side note about actual football: joe thomas, on roster / armonty bryant, felony arrests / barkevious mingo, likely cut / donte whitner, cut / christian kirksey, on roster / karlos dansby, cut / taylor gabriel, on roster / dwayne bowe, cut / brian hartline, cut

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Henchman of Santa posted:

That logo was fine. It's the uniform that was bad.
the "3-D-ness" of it is really bad though. the ball with PISTONS over it is fine, the chrome is...fine. the flaming exhaust is fine. but the horse head sucks and the 3-D perspective of the writing sucks

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
a british girl wearing a custom jags jersey with her name on it...the sequel to love actually sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
hell we're happy rooting for the jags but then again we're happy eating beans and toast for breaky

• Locked thread