Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Faltese Malkin posted:

Here's a larger picture of those awesome Hurricane uniforms:

The 'U' is a tad too big, but overall just a fantastic uniform.

They paired the orange jersey with white pants in that one, much better look than the orange on orange imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

lmao the dude on boxes

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

DJExile posted:

The ND undershirts are wild

Why do I like this? It's soooo close to being a hideous Affliction shirt, and yet it works. What is this sorcery?

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
These jerseys are outstanding.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Saints Row, bitches!

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Thermos H Christ posted:

Saints Row, bitches!

I just checked and it turns out this still the best

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

The Aggies are bringing out throwback uniforms to the 1939 National Champions, and while the shirts are nothing really to write home about, the leather patterned helmet is:

God these are so close to awesome, but they completely dropped the ball on the jersey. Those goddamn Adidas patterns on the shoulders and chest clash so badly with the rest of it.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Super dope if you ask me. Loving that black in particular.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

These might be my favorite new uniforms I've seen since those Navy Dress Whites last year.

Better view of the helmet:

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Can't argue looks slick UNC, also Michigan St got some updates to their uniforms as well. I'm still dreaming of decent Hokie uniforms from Nike one day.

Sparty had some Baylor uniforms made up for some reason. Not an improvement over their usual look, imo.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
lmao at the positioning of the legs on that nuclear cardinal they must be so long and so horribly broken

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I cannot be the only one who saw that URL and instantly thought I had been sent to a Goatse mirror

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Only problem being that it is not dark in a football stadium during a game. They're gonna need some actual illuminated Tron suits.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

JesustheDarkLord posted:

It's pretty cool but they need to paint the field lines in matching paint for that game and then use a glow in the dark ball.

I have been saying for years that we need a blacklight bowl.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Ugh the writing on the legs is terrible

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Texas equipment Twitter posted these and I want to own them.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Vanderbilt Football Presents: Billy Elliot

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

(not mine)

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
lol

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
The rain-darkened Texas jerseys looked fantastic last weekend, this is what they should always look like:

vs

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

shiksa posted:

why does the helmet actually match the wet ones way better than the regular color? that's dumb.

The helmet logos have been messed up for years. For the longest time we had the chocolate brown ones you see in the lower picture, which drove me crazy. Then midseason last year we changed to metallic ones as seen up top. I'd prefer a non-metallic burnt orange one, but the current ones are at least better than the brown. In no way is that a shade of orange.

But yeah if they burnt the jerseys a bit more I'd prefer that. Wouldn't mind a more cream colored white, either. Closer to the actual colors of a Longhorn.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

squarerandom posted:

Can we go back to the numbers on the helmet too. Tia~

gently caress no

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Hockles posted:

I agree, but they can only use 1 helmet, per concussion protocol

Wait, it's a concussion thing? Do different colored helmets cause more concussions?

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

They really need to add different color socks/shoes and gloves to those things. The solid footie pajamas look is not a strong one.

but then it wouldn't be COLOR RUSK PRO ZOOM JET COMBAT now would it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

They finally updated the design to the new template, but I assure you outside of the color of trim its a super generic uniform that is always behind the curve.

https://twitter.com/HokiesFB/status/920785204297502720

They made us something new, but again is basically just a font change on a design they already had. Annoyingly it looks like the UVA solid orange just with our fonts on it.

Although for years we were templates behind, I'm talking about an actual design overhaul not the underlying uniform technology.

This is every Nike school including Texas, but god I hate the look of the conference logo, school logo on the collar, and Nike swoosh all at the same height and close together. It looks so cluttered and NASCAR-ish.

• Locked thread