Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Black Sunshine posted:

While they better not actually replace the regular on-field jerseys (they won't...ever), I'd like to see what they can come up with for fun alternate Raiders jerseys. We already have the best goddamn uniforms in the league and the most amazing throwbacks ever.

I have this jersey in real life go ahead and be jealous.

So yeah even taking into account how most of the "Lights Out" jerseys look like poo poo they couldn't even manage to gently caress up Oakland's.

Being that it seems hard to take the Raiders colors and make a terrible looking uniform, I'm interested to see what they can create.

I dont like the black on black. The only thing I would change is to make the silver darker. I like the dark metallic the bucs wear, and u think it would own as raiders away uniforms, but it's been ruined because bucs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

Raiders jersey is the same, except for a change to the collar and a Nike swoosh.

Seriously other teams have way too much black, if Al was alive ya'lld be gettin sued

http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/153658

Needs more crotch accents.

Seriously, all of these are horrible.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Febreeze posted:

Does she yell out Tom Brady in the bedroom?
I yell out Tom Brady in the bedroom.

Only when I'm hittin it hard and dry in the pooper.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

mints posted:

I'm superstitious and wearing the QB to me is like asking for a trade or injury to happen.

I might have to buy a Phillip rivers...

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Raiders-chargers 2012.jpg

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I know this is football jersey chat, but I've been meaning to get an A's jersey, but which? If I get a weeks jersey am I cursing him to be traded next week? Do I stick with an old all star?

Also, I would prefer the away "Oakland" on the front, but I like home white. What should I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

It looks like an airline logo.

• Locked thread