Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

They should make thehelmets out of kevlar and cell phone cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I wanted to buy a Von Miller Super Bowl jersey but my size ran out. NFL shop won't tell me when or if they'll restock the size I want. Do these things eventually pop up for sale again or are they typically limited release? As you can tell I have no experience shopping this time of year. If I'm hosed for waiting too long, I suppose I can buy a knock off (or get the regular white jersey), but I want a legit one. :(

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Schwack posted:

Nike is particularly bad about this. You're likely out of luck unless you go with a reseller or B&M store that has them sitting out. I bought my Super Bowl hoodie the day of the game. A friend of mine wanted the same one, but it never came back in stock online.

peekaboo gangster posted:

Also, 3 DONG HORSE, as a weirdo collector of jerseys, usually the Superbowl ones go on sale again later, closer to the start of preseason methinks - I ended up getting a Ray Lewis XLVII jersey for like $50. To be fair, he also retired after that game, and it was a the purple home jersey instead of the actual white one, but hey! It has the patch on it!

I couldn't wait any longer so I bought one on eBay. It was 70 but the dude has a return-for-any-reason policy so I can send it back if it's lovely.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I couldn't wait any longer so I bought one on eBay. It was 70 but the dude has a return-for-any-reason policy so I can send it back if it's lovely.

My god..it's full of stars!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I think it's the picture. I took a look again and flattened it out and it seemed fine. That freaked me out for a bit though!

e: I guess I'll compare it to some pics online later this week. I have 14 days to return anyway so I might as well nitpick!

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Mar 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Where's a good place to get a baby jersey? Size T2 ideally. It's a gift for my dumb Packers friend and his soon to be indoctrinated baby girl

• Locked thread