Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Vaya con Dios!!! posted:

the 49ers have literally the best uniform in the NFL (I'm a homer but whatever) and they'd better not gently caress with it like they did in the 90s

Agreed. I love the poo poo out of the 49ers uniforms.

Please bring back the kelly green, Eagles. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Bears, Packers, Raiders, and 49ers should keep their uniforms forever. They're iconic. Also, the Eagles need to bring kelly green back as their primary color.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Last year Reebok had a sweet looking sweatshirt with the retro eagle that I was going to buy. Then I saw the price was 60 dollars. :stonk: gently caress you very much NFL.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah, there was no way in hell I was paying 60 dollars for screenprinting. If it had been an embroidered patch type thing, I may have gotten it. That yours is fading after less than two years confirms my apprehension about the purchase.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

MissileWaster posted:

I never thought about that honestly.

He wore the jersey in a game so I think that counts?

Fake Edit: TL has the right idea. I need that jersey so my TO jersey collection will be complete :ohdear:

Did you somehow acquire a TO Allen Wranglers jersey? Because I had been looking for them from the moment he signed.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Just ordered a Cushing and an Asomugha off of ECSeller. We'll see how they look when they come in. For the price I probably can't complain a lot.

Defensive player jerseys > Offensive player jerseys.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I've used Yukijersey and Tarajersey in the past and the quality has been fine.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah I used Western Union without issue for both sites.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I'm down for this, will post tomorrow when I decide what I want.

Name: Whip Slagcheek
Brian Dawkins
http://www.christmas-jersey.com/views/?NFL-Jerseys-Philadelphia-Eagles--20-Dawkins-Green-25436.html
Size: 50 (L)

LeSean McCoy
http://www.christmas-jersey.com/views/?2012-Nike-Elite-Philadelphia-Eagles-25-lesean-McCOY-Black-Jersey-21067.html
Size: 52 (XL)
If there's room in the order, of course. If not, no big deal.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 13, 2013

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Once I get back to my computer tonight ill send you the 62 I owe you. Thanks for putting this together.

Paypal sent.

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 00:06 on May 13, 2013

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

japtor posted:

I was going to suggest everyone pitch in a few bucks to get him a Ryan Leaf jersey but there's none there :(

If it was closer to Christmas, we could all pool together to make that his Secret Santa present.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I was reading through the site reviews and payitrust seems to look better than ECPSS. I would use a preloaded burner card though just to be safe with your info.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

89 posted:

I'm gonna stop by a western union tomorrow, you guys. I didn't get a chance to before work today.

Thanks for handling all of this, I'm surprised you've had as much difficulty as you have. I bought a jersey from Yuki last year and didn't have any issues. If WU ends up costing you more money then let us know.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Every self-respecting Eagles fan needs a B-Dawk jersey.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

89 posted:

And then my drat Dawkins jersey (I wanted it in black :().

:saddowns: I almost ordered that same one, but B-Dawk belongs in the home green.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

We'll know when we get them. :shrug:

I have a Yuki Jersey JJ Watt and a Jeremiah Trotter that both came out well for their price. At a distance you couldn't tell the difference.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Any order updates, 89?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:woop:

Did PayPal give you our shipping addresses or did you still need those?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

EC Seller is pretty cool, but good lord do they ravage you with shipping costs. 19 dollars to get your product in 1.5-2 weeks. :wtc:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

USPS will deliver padded envelopes? I thought you had to go to the post office and get them yourself. :confused:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

:stare: Holy poo poo am I glad I've never had to communicate with a customer service rep for one of these sites.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mail man just dropped mine off, unfortunately I'm on my way to work so I didn't get to open them. Thanks 89!

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Welp, looked at my jerseys. The McCoy looks much better, nothing you could notice really with the naked eye except some stray strings that can be cut off.

The Dawkins is a hilariously wrong shade of green. It looks like the Jets green rather than the Eagles green, but eh what can you do. I'll still wear it. :patriot:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I really wish I could have found a TO Allen Wranglers jersey. Just as a reminder of how far from grace he fell.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah I've been checking every so often, never any luck. :smith:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

What's the go to website nowadays for jerseys of a less than authentic nature? About time to get a new baseball jersey.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

98 on the defenders looks like he would be broken in half the second an opposing player touched him.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

shyduck posted:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2014/8/6/5974615/philadelphia-eagles-kelly-green-uniforms-switch-consideration

The president of the Eagles was on the radio this morning in Philly saying they've been talking about switching back to kelly green, which would own bones.

Yes yes yes. I will buy a new jersey immediately if they let me have a kelly green McCoy.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Good Eagles knockoffs are ridiculously difficult to find. They always screw up the colors and it's typically somewhere between Packers green and Jets green.

I usually resign myself to an away white or an alternate black, which usually come out pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Is it the lighting or does the green on the Alonso lettering look off.

• Locked thread