Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Force players to wear costumes representing the animal their team is named after. Nike is that extreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Rams should go back to the old blue and yellow combination, gently caress gold.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

jordjevic posted:

As a Rams guy I'm okay with this. Nothing washes away the stench of a decade of mediocrity like going back to what you were wearing when you won the Superbowl.

RE: The 49er jerseys, I'm definitely glad the useless black accents are gone, but I LIKED the red facemask :colbert:

I kind of wish the Titans would go back to the Oiler color scheme. Preferably, the one in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xksmk0ghc&feature=related More teams in the NFL need to use Light Blue as a primary color.

These, wear these.

• Locked thread