Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
propecia
Oct 22, 2008
Darren Rovell (mega important Twitter guy) said the other day that the decision to what magnitude the uniforms are altered will be ultimately left up to the team. I think we will see some Pro Combat one-offs, but I doubt anyone with tradition (which is corporate speak for super valuable brand that needs old people money) will change too much.

What you all need to worry about is October 2012. Nike has a certain obnoxious hue they use for their breast cancer awareness apparel and they will bring it full force. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-4294904657/t-Nike_Breast_Cancer_Awareness_Collection

Other than that, I look forward to some sideline gear and fan apparel that doesn't look Belichickian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

propecia
Oct 22, 2008

Toussaint Louverture posted:

Oh, and scrap the current Cowboys uniform. Ugly and no one piece matches the other.

Probably the most recognizable brand in the NFL, that uniform isn't going anywhere, my friend. Plus it still looks good, even if the pants are metallic blue.

But they definitely need to get Arizona and Minnesota out of their arena league uniforms.

Red helmets for Atlanta, bring back the kelly green for the Eagles and yellow for the Rams. San Diego can go ahead and always wear powder blue.

propecia
Oct 22, 2008

Toussaint Louverture posted:

Carolina's new alternate logo should just be a stylized mug shot of Cam with his shades on.

• Locked thread