Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
What lovely shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Whoof.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

THat Seahawks hat owns bones.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

excidium posted:

I own this Mitchell and Ness hat and it owns.

sexy as gently caress

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Ehud posted:

Sorry, no sitcom arguments. Dolphins games are always out of market here in South Carolina so I just watch streams on my computer :ninja:

She's actually really cool about my obsessive fandom. She took me down to Atlanta for my birthday last year to see Miami @ Atlanta in the preseason. It's funny interacting with her about the Dolphins. She doesn't understand why I get so angry when we lose.

"Well Ehud, don't the Dolphins usually lose?"

And the other day somebody at her work who is a Dolphins fan was saying we should get Tebow and my wife replied, "Why? He has the worst completion percentage in the NFL."

#wifechat

My wife doesn't like watching football but she likes the storylines and she likes watching fights. She also hates the Steelers so I did a good job.

• Locked thread