Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

NattyBo posted:

mbisonyes.gif

Seriously, bring this the gently caress back. Also, make the gold pants permanent and make them more mustard colored than McDonald's yellow. And fix it so the sleeves on the shirts have the same numer of stripes on the pants.

Or, really, just make a good, modern updated version of this (not the one we wore in the early 2000s that looked too much like Florida State with the pewter-type gold):

But seriously, if nothing else: bring back the spear. It owns. Hard.

Whatever is less racist.

There I said it so you don't have to you bleeding heart pussies. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

New qb.

New era.

new logo

*curtains draws back to reveal a giant cock*

*camera pans up to Cam's smiling face*

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

I have mixed feelings about the shoes. I think they're cool but I don't know if they match with the whole uniform.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

The patch still looks really stupid.

I like the patch, it looks like something you'd see on a military uniform (minus the undomesticated cat). Instead of just having the logo pressed near the shoulder it's something independent from the uniform and color scheme and gives it some identity.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

BREAKING: Lovie Smith steps down as HC

• Locked thread