Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

ShimSham posted:

Problem is Green Bay is no longer using their 1929 throwbacks. (that most hated, but I kind of liked)

They can still use them next year if they decide to, which they better dammit! Those jerseys are awesome and would definitely look better with those helmets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Not technically jersey related but I ordered a pair of those Nike shoes that were linked earlier in the thread and they're pretty rad.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

squarerandom posted:

Yesss So PUMPED for ordering the cowboys oens then. How long did it take to ship?

I ordered mine on the 17th so about 3 weeks.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

mints posted:

quick question, do these have a Zoom Air insole? you'd be able to tell by checking to see if the heel of the insole has a clear plastic bit with foam in the middle glued to it.

it'd look like the attached image

Nope. Bottom is one solid piece of rubber.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's better than last year's I guess. Anyway, won't there be a new sideline cap midway through the season?

Winter caps, if they do it like last year. I don't think there would be a new baseball hat though. Also those hats are boring as hell.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I don't get it either. They have a couple Packers limited jerseys on nflshop.com, but they didn't have any when I was up in Green Bay at the Packer Pro Shop.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I bought a Brian Brohm Packer Jersey for 10 bucks. Easily the best gimmick jersey.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Does anyone know how the sizing on the women's nike jerseys compares to the old Reebok women's jerseys?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

sweet thursday posted:

So I see
- christmas-jerseys.com
- fanscheapjerseys.com
- yukijersey.com
- mejerseys.com

For those sites and others, how would you rank them out of quality? Maybe if we got one definitive post we could put it in the OP or something

Tarajersey is back up too. I've been very satisfied with the Packers, Brewers, and Broncos jerseys that I've ordered from there.

e: Although after looking at Yukijersey, it looks like it's run by the same people as tarajersey.

Pops Mgee fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Nov 28, 2012

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

sildenafil posted:

This sounds like something the Packers should do, with green lettering on the jerseys. Those yellow pants are kinda gawdy as is, after all.

Please god no. Every once in a while, I'll see someone wearing these weird jerseys and they just look terrible.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Last time I ordered from tarajersey my options were Western Union money transfer or give them my credit card number. Both options are kinda shady but I did the transfer and got my jerseys no problem.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Multiplesarcasm posted:

I'd love an "All Throwback" season, where every team is rocking one throwback for home games and a different one for away. I'd love to see a full season of Big Ben and the Bees.

Only if the next year they do an "All future" season like the mlb did.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Hockles posted:

I'm still waiting for Intersports play.

Goodell doesn't even allow touchdown dances so don't hold your breath.

If only :sigh:

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Ali Express jerseys have had better fits than the old tara/yukijerseys I used to get. Yuki's had really weird cuts and were really long while the alis are closer to regular shirt lengths. They also run smaller than the Yukis.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
At least the new cardinal doesn't have teeth.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

btw bills isnt much better

Color Rusk

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Yeah, everyone is doing it next year.

Green Bay should play in all eye-searing highlighter yellow.

I'm not sure if this is amazing or terrible.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

At least he got his ring in 2010.

Even if it was with the wrong team :smith:

No I'm pretty sure it was the right team.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Woodson.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

MrLogan posted:

That's the home jersey he already owns.

Get another one.
Woodson owns.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'll spare you the site and just post the list but if you really hate yourself:
http://my.xfinity.com/slideshow/sports-worstunis/10/

1. Bengals - A picture really is worth a thousand words.
2. Ravens - It must be hard to get fired up for a game when you look around the locker room and see all of your teammates wearing purple.
3. Jaguars - David Garrard (shows how dated this is) must be celebrating the fact that the game is almost over and he can take that hideous uniform off.
4. Panthers - These guys don't look like football players, they look like they're being hazed. (picture of Jeff Delhomme and maybe Mushin Muhammed i dunno)
5. Seahawks - Are these really supposed to pass as NFL uniforms?
6. Titans - Even though the franchise relocated from Houston, the Titans' uniforms just scream "expansion team."
7. Bucs - Pewter? The Bucs may have needed to shed their bright orange pants and "Buccaneer Bruce" logo, but what kind of color is pewter?
8. Pats - It's not so much that the Patriots' uniforms are terrible. But to change from the classic "Pat the Patriot" helmet to the "Flying Elvis" logo is just a crime. He ain't wrong
9. Falcons - The Falcons' new logo looks as if they decided to take a steamroller to the old one and smush it.
10. Browns - The Browns' uniform could have also made the best unis list due to its lack of change over the years. The no logo on the helmet is also a plus. While I respect the classic aspect, the problem is that these unis are just way too "Brown."

No idea who wrote this but it's pretty bad. Also can't find the "best of" list.

New Pats logo is a million times better than Pat Patriot. Good logos should be recognizable at any size and Pat is too busy and detailed. Also he looks constipated.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Are the color rush jerseys going to be in addition to the alternate jerseys teams already have? If the only alternate jerseys are color rush monstrosities I'm going to be very mad. It would be terrible bumblebee uniforms and other stuff like that go away because of this.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Once you go black and yella you never go back my fella

This is good.
Also at the rate he's going how long will it take for Gyro to hit all 32 teams?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Has anyone had any experience with this website? http://www.thenamechanger.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fDVdd9VoZk

The idea popped into my head to change my Lacy jersey because I can't wear it in good conscience wear it anymore now that he's in Seattle. I went looking online and found this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Poking around that website and came across this...

http://www.buyjerseysusa.com/carolina-panthers-customized-fanatical-version-nfl-jerseys001-p-126722.html

Panthers color rush jerseys should be interesting this year.

Also would appreciate a trip report if you do take a shot here.

• Locked thread