Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls
Just know you did it all except lift weights
These new jerseys are seriously going to be the loving Web 2.0 of football.

e: New Era is doing head wear? The "Sideline" knits/fitteds this season were nice, but this could be pretty awesome.

Good Will Punting fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Feb 2, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls

defiantgiant posted:

I have a Mitchell & Ness throwback hat, and it's by far my favorite hat I own. They are kind of overpriced, but I'd say the quality's a little bit better than New Era, and the throwback designs rule.

Yeah I got one for my friend for Christmas during that 50% sale on NFL.com, one of the throwback Steelers designs. It's fantastic in terms of design and quality. The only issue is it's such high quality that it's a bit rigid.

Also, it's going to be hilarious to see NFL players with the New Era Cold Weather hats (the ones with the earmuff flaps) on the sideline.

Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls
According a "source", the Packers jerseys are "futuristic and fun". Basically, thank goodness I got one last season.

Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls
This is the gooniest thread ever and a massive derail. Wear your hat however you loving want. But seriously, the draft hats suck for the most part.

Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls
The white one would have been cool as heck if they had just done a blue hawk behind the writing, screened on instead of stitched, and a bit more opaque.

Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/03/sheet-drops-on-new-nike-uniforms-at-1100-a-m-et/ - Panthers helmet possible leak?

Damnit, I'm going to have to wait to go to the gym until after 11 and now I'm gonna be stuck with the lunch time crowd. Oh well, I can't wait any longer! :(

Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls
Am I just seeing this? :swoon:

http://shop.neweracap.com/nshop/pro...20Bay%20Packers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Punting
Aug 30, 2009

And as the curtain falls
Went to the Pop Up Shop in NYC today. It's pretty cool, they've got a full stock in all the hats. I bought one of the Packers two-tone draft hats. They're very high quality, stitching is phenomenal. Some teams are really cool (Rams was another one I really liked) but some are a bit plain and seeing them in person confirmed their blandness.

• Locked thread