Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl
The Panthers suck and you guys can just deal with it but Cam Newton probably has a medium-sized/average penis and just because he's black doesn't mean it's huge that's loving racist what about all the black guys with small or generally unsatisfying in another way penises huh? You can't just explain them away you loving racistsss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl
Who gives a gently caress about whether or not a person wears a certain piece of clothing? Here's a hint: yeah some people have terrible fashion sense but hey fashion is subjective and some people just don't give a poo poo, also you should probably judge people solely on the merits of their actions and not whether or not the bill of their loving hat is curved or not.

Flat-billed hats are pretty cool by the way, but I don't like leaving the stickers on.

Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl

BlindSite posted:

You sad because people don't like your hats?

yeah, you sad.

you know who else put people into categories based on the type of clothing they wore? that's right, the nazis. may I ask how you feel about jewish people and the state of israel, somethingawful forums user blindsite?

Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl

Toussaint Louverture posted:

I'm willing to bet we'll see some hats on the sideline with the sticker still on them.

well yeah but that's because NFL players are THUGS

Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl
my head is a size 9.5 too but its not the head thats attached to my neck if you see what im saying ;)

Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl

NattyBo posted:

I heard a rumor that the Skins are moving away from the Chief's Head logo and are going to feathers on the helmet and shoulderpads.

We shall see. I prefer the Spear over all, but anything over the Chief Head logo.

god can you guys stop trying to be FSU please?

Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl

Kalli posted:

Mike Tanier at the unveiling ceremony: '"The product athletes wear has an infinite opportunity to be defined and redeveloped" nike ceo mark parker'

"give us all of your money you fat drunk idiots"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepy Beef
Oct 2, 2009

by Fistgrrl

squirrelnow posted:

Re: the design on the pants

#
12th Man tribute: 12 feathers on each pant leg.
by Clare Farnsworth 11:37 AM

As a Texas A&M fan allow this lawsuit to express how I feel about the Seahawks' usage of "12th Man"...

• Locked thread