Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

King Hong Kong posted:

In my folly, I tried to find that list and instead found a spergelord who hated the Bengals', Eagles', Rams', and Vikings' helmets because they were creative and did not put the team logo in the middle of the helmet.

ughhhh the worst kind of person. if (when snyder dies in 30 years) the redskins ever change their name to something more generic and less racisty (I'm a washington warriors proponent) i want them to do a variation on this forever and ever amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

v2vian man posted:

let's all admit that the NBA's constant variation and playing around with uniforms is the best thing ever

counterpoint - the clippers new logo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh, poo poo, i hadnt even considered that. yeah sleeved jerseys are terrible.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

v2vian man posted:

design in general just kind of took a large poo poo in the mid-90s through early 2000s and every sport suffered for it. nobody shows that better than the Washington Capitals imo

Rebranding the bullets and the caps redesign was a pretty rough one two

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i bought a cutler dolphins jersey to wear in chicago on sundays from dhgate.

it's not a joke worth a lot of money, but it is worth 20 bucks

• Locked thread