Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

let's all admit that the NBA's constant variation and playing around with uniforms is the best thing ever

I admit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
A Brees jersey? :wtc: You need to just pick your team and stick to em. No one wants some wishy washy, flip flopping Limey cheering for their team one week and the rival the next. This is an American forum, where we practice American values. Be more stolid and steadfast, like my good friend Mel Mudkiper.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I have two child-sized Marino jerseys that I use as cleaning rags. They can't be authentic though, they go to Bowls pretty often.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

I tend to agree in football most of the time. But if we think of other sports this happened once:

That photo looks incredibly.... European :gay:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If the 90s had a color that color was teal

Always paired with royal purple though, like a boss.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Those are really cool looking. NFL should do a Throwback Thursday Night game where they make two teams dress in black and white while using these helmets.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

Even though I know what you mean I like to think you believe there was no color in the world before color TV happened.

The world hasn't been the same since Judy Garland entered it. :swoon:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Serotonin posted:

I just have. Got one for my daughter on order. Will post when it arrives

Which player, or did you customize it with her name?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I think the Giants white shirts, grey pants, and red socks might be my favorite outfit in the entire league. It is clean as hell. That look will never go out of style.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

Red helmets in general own. I cant think of a red helmet that doesnt look good.

Bills red -owns
Chiefs- owns
Falcons - owns

Tragedy that the Cardinals dont have red helmets. White helmets are almost universally poo poo when the team doesnt have white as a primary color, aka the Colts

I hate the shade of red the Falcons use on their helmets. It always looks more like a deep orange on tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

realtalk gonna need to buy a bills kelvin benjamin jersey stat

More like Kelvin Binge-amin.

• Locked thread