Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

GD_American posted:

OK those were pretty slick. Those are alternates and not just away jerseys, right?

VV Aw man :(

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jan 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Febreeze posted:

Remember when we first found out Nike was getting the uniform contract, and some really bad fake mock-ups came out? I found them. Some highlights:

The Dolphin uniform is sooooooo bad. Some are actually pretty good. Browns are largely unchanged and awesome.
http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/comment-page-3/

That Steelers one actually looks alright apart from the rainbow* armband. Also if Nike makes those fake all-white Saints alternates a reality then they get a free pass on pretty much everything else.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Make the Bengals change their colors to something that isn't awful.

You got a problem with orange and black? :colbert: Plus as someone else said they somehow made tiger stripes on a uniform look OK, probably since they're not plastered everyone on it.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Will someone post the Lions uniform? The Nike link won't work for me for whatever reason and from the group shot it looks like nothing's changed.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Jelq Swagger posted:

Steelers new throwback via Steelers twitter:

Those remind me of throwback hockey jerseys more than football ones. Maybe it's the stripes.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Oh God it really is a bee suit

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I still wish those fake all-white Saints uniforms were real but those all-black ones look alright too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
That would be a sweet helmet if it was all matte black or all gold. As it stands however, not so much.
How much money do you think they paid to have that designed?

• Locked thread