Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The Seahawks shoes are different than their current colours, the green isn't a neon, it's darker and the blue is more blue. The gloves are in their normal colours so who the gently caress knows.

Bring back the silver uniforms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I'm surprised none of these jerseys have been leaked yet.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I am actually impressed that we are a couple of days away from the jerseys being released and the only leak we've seen is a cell phone shot of the Jags jerseys. That is impressive to me.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Some of the Seahawks shirts are leaking looks like they have some sort of stripe, looks like carbon fibre or feathery poo poo up the middle of the helmet

It's a table breaker

http://i.imgur.com/k6TPK.jpg

VVVVVVV
forum moves fast

Do it ironically fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Apr 2, 2012

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Schwack posted:

God I hope they go with grey alternates.

Ps: post more

All I got right now, clothes look all pretty bland I really want to see the jerseys though.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I'm actually hoping that this is the grey colour of the Seahawks new alternate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
On the Seahawks website they have a blacked out dude in the new jersey but you can make out the whatever the ugly loving mohawk is and it takes up half the helmet. Don't know how I feel about this.

• Locked thread