Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Fenrir posted:

And Chargers. poo poo, I still say the powder blue is the best uniform in football.

Don't forget the Bills:

They should have made the playoffs based on the jerseys alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

BIGFOOT PEE BED posted:

The panthers' uni would look awesome if you just changes all the black to chocolate brown. I don't give a gently caress that panthers aren't brown, I don't see any silver and honolulu blue lions either

I don't think brown would go well with the blue, though:

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

TheModernAmerican posted:

My dream for the Eagles:

With black or silver trim.

Why gently caress with the best jersey in the NFL? That color was this city, and I remember when they changed it and I was four.

Change the logo back too:

So much better than the generic 90's angry bird.

• Locked thread