Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
The Packers circled number alternates that everyone agrees is the league's best jersey is living another year. They're wearing them when they play the Browns in October. Two of my favorite uniforms on the same field? :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

check out next year's pro bowl uniforms! They look like poo poo

Source: http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/8/4815974/nfl-pro-bowl-uniform-changes

I'm all for doing new things with the pro bowl uniforms but these are so lazy. Boooooo

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

TubeStank posted:

I just bought a pretty killer jacket. I'm not 100% sure about the year it was made, but my best guess is the early 1970's because that's when the NFL and Stahl-Urban had an agreement.

Also it's pretty clear that it's really loving old because of the interior.

I want this in the worst way

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

KettleWL posted:

I was at my local (east Cincinnati) TJ Maxx tonight buying some socks and sweatpants and saw they had a few Nike On-Field Browns jerseys. Colt McCoy in medium and two larges, and a single Cribbs in medium. They were $15 each. So point of my post is threefold:

1. Check yours out if you feel like it, if nothing else could be a cheap stocking gift for a friend or loved one, or maybe a gag gift if they have some awesomely old jersey.

2. Anyone here want one of those and want to cover the price + $5 it'd take to ship it?

3. If anyone does go and checks em out and they see a Nike Bengals jersey for less than $20 buy it and I'll pay you back yo.

Yeah the TJ Maxx stores near Pittsburgh have some older jerseys of players that don't play there anymore for $15 and other gear. I almost bought a Mike Wallace bumblebee jersey just because

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Alouicious posted:

All I can see is that they gave the skull a five-head

Thought for a second Febreeze made an update to the Manningface logos

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Sapp was right this logo owns

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Looks like something they'd sell at Gabriel Brothers

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

wandler20 posted:

I couldn't help myself, had to order it.

What if they draft him and he wears number 7 or something

Also for the jersey nerds, follow Phil Hecken on twitter. Dude is devoted to talking about jerseys of all sports all day everyday. Recently posted something related to new Texans jerseys supposedly coming in the next few years

Edit:

schweens fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Feb 3, 2015

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Yup. I got got. I didn't realize a few Foster tweets started it all.

Regardless, the Texans need a change.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

The Bengals tweeted this

The reveal rules and is very relevant to this thread:
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-reveal-NEW-logo-for-2015/bee575b1-a6cb-48b1-a5b6-e65be3939058

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

They had no reason to change to those bad jerseys. The reason anyone looked down on the previous jerseys was the color scheme(love it personally), not the design.

Browns were up there with GB, PIT, CHI, OAK, and IND as teams with classic looks you don't need to touch

Bucs still have the worst jerseys in football.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Alouicious posted:

i will stab this mentality out of your brain

Those jerseys all rule, stupid. No need to change them unless we reach a point where they look completely outdated

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

SA2K posted:

indy and chicago have boring as gently caress jerseys and i have no idea why anyone likes them, but it's probably the same people that think penn state have good jerseys and that oregon's are dumb

I can't speak for the rest of people who like chicago and indy's jerseys but I've always thought penn states jerseys were overrated and oregon has incredible uniforms. Oregon's might be the best because they've found a design that works with a billion different color combinations

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Peak of the new 49ers alternate jerseys. Apparently it's their first alternate in team history

I don't want to judge it before I see the full thing but already wish they did something unique rather than be another team with a black alternate jersey

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

wandler20 posted:

These are really bad:

i'm struggling to think of a way to make this work. gold pants with a red/black stripe?

these are bad

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Full photo gallery of those uniforms: http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2015/04/29/football-fashion-49ers-to-unveil-franchises-first-alternate-uniforms/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Yeah, I've already got a home Woodson jersey.

But I'm probably gonna get a Jackson one too.

Is Seabass the only kicker in the league worth buying a jersey of? Cuz who doesn't love The Big Polish Leg.

Seabass is a respectable pick. If you go the throwback route I'd go with Tim Brown

• Locked thread