Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
So many cool helmets getting made these days, really reminds you of just how loving terrible the Jags helmet is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Nike unvieled the pro-bowl uniforms

honestly I like them, they feel classy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...amming-national

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Bengals unis would be a lot better without the white sides, but outside that they are good

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Pat Patriot is a good secondary logo, I agree it's too detailed and muddled for a primary. However the current one is just kind of dull. It's not bad, it's just kind of there.

like john kerry

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Actually it's a cool idea

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

TubeStank posted:

This color rush poo poo is so dumb

Actually it's a cool idea because pants being the same color as the jersey is awesome

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

In jersey news: Steelers are retiring the bumblebee alts.

:smith:

Finally scientists are happy to see dead bees

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

nothin beats 90's Bills

Thats just basically exactly the Giants 80's getup with red helmets instead

Bills need to go back to red helmets, they owned

Boosh! posted:

God man...

Man as much as I love that GIANTS logo it just doesnt look that good on modern helmets. Modern helmets have all these creases and holes and shape changes, the Giants logo belongs on a big ol smooth as gently caress helmet with a single crossbar.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Dec 21, 2016

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Red helmets in general own. I cant think of a red helmet that doesnt look good.

Bills red -owns
Chiefs- owns
Falcons - owns

Tragedy that the Cardinals dont have red helmets. White helmets are almost universally poo poo when the team doesnt have white as a primary color, aka the Colts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

This would be so much better.

I still prefer the red throwbacks but yeah, thats loving fresh, way better than current look.

I actually like the logo on a white helmet a lot too, though part of me still wishes they'd go nuts with a concept flag version of the helmet

• Locked thread