Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
NFL covering all bases

HERSHEY HI WAY
HERSHEYHIGHWAY
HERSHEYHIWAY
HERSHY HIGH WAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
These new Notre Dame "Shamrock series" unis are ummm...interesting to say the least.

http://www.und.com/view.gal?id=123482

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Close up of the gradient, if you even want to call it that.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Maybe the gradients are different on each side. I don't know. The one posted earlier now looks a little on the Photoshopped side.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

God man...

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Red masks would be garish IMO. There is a red stripe down the middle of the helmet which you cannot see. But to your point, most Giants fans would like to see the red gone, even as an accent color. I don't mind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Febreeze posted:

Man as much as I love that GIANTS logo it just doesnt look that good on modern helmets. Modern helmets have all these creases and holes and shape changes, the Giants logo belongs on a big ol smooth as gently caress helmet with a single crossbar.

Seeing it live, I kind of agree with you. Seems like they had to make the logo smaller to accommodate that back vent by the G. It just looks weird being surrounded by all the vents.

• Locked thread