Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

D C posted:

You cant fold it in any way to get the logo to line up, if you hold the shirt up to the light the lines match up and you see the whole logo but thats not a thing....

It's meant to be worn by ghosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I still can't get over how awful the Bucs jerseys are. How did that number font get approved?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

The Rams are changing soon, probably a blue and white throwback, and possibly going back to the original shades of blue and gold for the primary as well.

Kind of appropriate timing considering everything else going on with that franchise.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Patriots might. Billy was wearing some weird stuff during practice this week

Got any pictures? As a Pats fan I don't see them ever changing, considering what they've done in these uniforms vs the previous ones. It's a shame, I hate the Flying Elvis. Our current uniforms would look so nice if you replaced the Elvis with an updated Pat Patriot.

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Feb 3, 2015

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

The jerseys are nice, the logo is awful.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Febreeze posted:

Gray and Blue is boring. I don't hate the Patriots uniforms but I liked the Red uni's better. They look so good in-game. The current logo is dull but it's not that bad. I like it better than Pat Patriot. Pat Patriot was too complicated and kind of ugly.

speaking of gray and blue goddamnit Giants go back to the white pants you retards. At least in tandem with the Blue home colors. You can keep the gray poo poo for away games.

The Giants need to go back to the LT-era uniforms in general. A team named "Giants" should not have a logo made of frilly lowercase letters. And the away jerseys just look wrong.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Unfortunately because of the new helmet rules, teams can't use throwback helmets unless they're the same color as the primary. So no more Pat Patriot, red Buffalo, Bucco Bruce, 80's Broncos, etc.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Yeah, you can scrape the current logo off and paste the retro logo on, but you can't use a whole new helmet.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

There are some good red and black uniforms in other sports. Bulls and Devils come to mind.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

It looks like the football jersey version of those old plain white generic store brand products.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

The Jacksonville C3POs.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I can't decide which collars I hate more, those things or the fly wires.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

That poo poo rules. I would wear adult sized versions of those and I'm not even a Vikings fan.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Everything the Rams have shown so far has been the exact same except with Los Angeles in place of St. Louis.

My guess is they switch to the classic blue/yellow a few years down the line when they move into the new stadium. The fans clearly prefer it.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

The Hershey-squirt Broncos and bumblebee Steelers throwbacks are NOT better than what they were replaced with.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

It's hilarious how many teams had to throw away those X-TREME ultra "in yo face with ATTITUDE" 90's redesigns and go back to a variation of the logos they had in the 70s and 80s. Like half the NBA has done it recently.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Like someone once thought this would be a good logo for a professional team

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just picture some upper management dude standing over the designer yelling "more chrome! More! Make the horse chrome too! And make him on fire! Teal is a hot color, add some teal!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

AsInHowe posted:

Teams that redesigned in the '90s/'00s, then went back to something earlier, from rough memory:

Golden State Warriors, San Diego Padres, Houston Astros, Baltimore Orioles

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 11:03 on May 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Yeah, those numbers remind me of memes. But old memes, when they were still called image macros and we made them by hand in photoshop with a 1 pixel stroke.

• Locked thread