Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HappyHelmet
Apr 9, 2003

Hail to the king baby!
Grimey Drawer

haccess posted:

Why does only one of the A's have 3 tick marks on it? That is just going to annoy the hell out of me every time I see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHelmet
Apr 9, 2003

Hail to the king baby!
Grimey Drawer

Almo posted:

This actually almost happened

http://chancemichaels.tripod.com/packers_index.html

thank goodness

I think that looks quite a bit better actually. I know Packer fans would poo poo a brick because "tradition", but that is really not a bad combo. My only argument against it would be that there are too many other teams using gold right now.

HappyHelmet
Apr 9, 2003

Hail to the king baby!
Grimey Drawer
Edit: ^^^ Agreed. My old Seahawks jersey I ended up never wearing because it fitted me so horribly. If I'm spending that much money on a jersey it better drat well fit me right.^^^

TEBOW 3 16 posted:

I'd like it without the blue numbering. That just looks kind of mismatched to me.

And the SEAHAWKS on the shoulder looks so out of place and EPL'ish.

I don't mind the SEAHAWKS part on the shoulder so much, but the color bars that go with it really stand out in an awkward way. Also in the case of Marshawn there, he looks really "concave". Like he has a back problem that forces his head to stick out and curve his stomach in. Really weird looking.

Aside from that I don't mind the new jerseys. I wish they had used more of the neon green, but I understand that I'm in the minority that liked the neon green alts.

• Locked thread