Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I just tell Cleveland fans that ask about my old beat up hat that I really liked the movie Major League, because that's pretty much the truth. It takes the wind out of their sails, but who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I curve my bill, probably just because I'm 31 years old and not doing so would make me feel like douchebag.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Is the Dolphin's tramp stamp thing supposed to be on the jersey or the pants?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I'm boring as hell and believe the only good sports hats are ones that are a single solid team color with the logo right in the center and a slight to medium curve on the brim.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

It's great if you want your hat to look like you spilled ketchup and mustard all over it.

I'm just glad '47 Brand exists for people like me who want a simple hat and don't want to spend years trying to break it in right. I don't miss the days or keeping a brim inside a pint glass to get it to hold a curve.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
If I was a hipster I'd buy the poo poo out of that hat.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

MissileWaster posted:

Oh man, check out these Starter Jackets :fap:

No Cowboys, but man these jackets are slick, tight, rad, and other synonyms for "cool" from the 90's.

I get in two separate fights with wannabe gangbangers trying to jack my Dolphin's Starter jacket in the 90's. I don't blame them though, it was black and boss as hell.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I like it. Wish the Dolphin's rebranding went that well.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I like the size. It's different than just "insert logo here" on the side of the helmet.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Are the same footwear rules still in place since the Nike deal with he NFL? It just always seemed crazy to me that Earl Bennett got fined for wearing orange shoes with his Bears uniform.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I always felt this was the epitome of bad 90's design:

But tbf, Houston has never had a good logo and the one this replaced looked like a tennis ball.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

lol, people are getting mad because it's tradition to have the flag flying backwards when it's on the right sleeve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

BlindSite posted:

Werent all teams supposed to get an update under the nike deal?

The teams got to choose what level of "update" they were comfortable with. Most teams kept it traditional, and I don't blame them after seeing the Browns.

• Locked thread