Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
topenga
Jul 1, 2003
So is the new place to get jerseys aliexpress? I see jersey101 is still around but their prices are a bit higher than when I last bought (looking like $55 now!). I saw a few people have said they've bought from aliexpress but does the quality compare to jersey101?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

gently caress is this poo poo

It honest to god looks like a green morph suit. Horrible.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

KKKLIP ART posted:

I did end up finding one, by the way. I just tried looking again, and yeah pretty much everything is down. I dunno if there is a different place that jerseys are being sold from again.

TheBizness said dhgate.com. I just checked and there looks to be a lot of stuff. I found some hockey jerseys cheaper than AliExpress...after I had already ordered one.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

Serotonin posted:

Well my Jennashop jersey arrived and it blows the one I bought (by mistake!) off the shut down Aliexpress shop out the water in every way. I was really happy with the original Jones shirt but the difference with the Jennshop one in quality is immense. Much heavier better quality material, better stitiching, reinforced neck.The cut is slightly more generous which is the only small down side as I like the slightly tighter more casualwear look to the other one.

Definitely recommend jerseyshopus.

This is good to know. I bought a couple of jerseys for my mom from there (I think because of your posts) and they're out for delivery right now.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

KettleWL posted:

Link doesn't work, that's one of the few I was trying that wasn't coming up!

The "https" is the problem.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

KettleWL posted:

Thanks for the help!

No worries.

The jerseys I ordered from JerseyShopUS came in (fairly quickly!) and look pretty drat nice. My mom was very pleased with her Dak Prescott jersey for her birthday. She'll be just as happy with the Ezekiel Elliot one on Christmas morn (she couldn't decide which one she wanted).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

aBagorn posted:

Looks like jerseyshopus is down for good.

Good thing I got a jersey (for my mom, and was about to order mine) before it shut down

Well...poo poo!

• Locked thread