Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derelict515
Sep 10, 2003
So this has surely been covered in this thread but I couldn't find it in the OP or the last 2 pages so...

Can someone just give me an overview of Authentic vs Replica vs Game Jerseys vs Elites vs Limited (the first 4 I see at the Pats Pro Shop, the latter I guess is only on Nike's own store?). I am guessing I do not need to pay $250 (lol) for an authentic one (Pats Pro Shop doesn't even have Gronk as one of the few authentic ones...) and $100 seems like a reasonable range but these sites are doing a poor job articulating why I should spend an extra $35 or whatever for the Limited/Elite version.

And how the hell do I size one of these shopping online? Especially since I'd presumably want to be able to wear it as the outer layer to Pats games at least early in the season before a full 6 layers are required to survive outside at night. But then it'll never be wearable as a normal article of clothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread