Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Chichevache posted:

1. High school teams copied the Browns because that uni is loving iconic, see Giants and (to a much much much lesser extent) the Colts for this.

2. My poo is usually more of an Eagles Green. Please advise me on what your diet is and where you usually fall on the Bristol Scale so that I may have a more pleasant bathroom experience. Ty.

Is it a Kelly Green or more of a midnight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Just found a legit Chuck Woodson Raiders home jersey on ebay going for £20 ($30)

:hellyeah:

This is my Xmas present to myself.

Sup Woodson jersey buddy. Mine is a Superbowl commemorative jersey. It makes me sad when I wear it. :(

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Speaking of which, who should I get on my Raiders away jersey?

Carr, Cooper, Mack or go old school and get Stabler?

Sea-bass.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

That's the home jersey he already owns.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Yeah, I've already got a home Woodson jersey.

But I'm probably gonna get a Jackson one too.

Is Seabass the only kicker in the league worth buying a jersey of? Cuz who doesn't love The Big Polish Leg.

If we sign King to a long term deal, I might buy his jersey to go with my Lechler jersey. Depends on if he or Jon Condo get extended first.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ehud posted:

It's not mandatory. Some teams decided to do it.

Mostly just bad teams who are trying to give their fans something to care about.

Does that mean the dolphin is getting his helmet back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Serotonin posted:

Well my Jennashop jersey arrived and it blows the one I bought (by mistake!) off the shut down Aliexpress shop out the water in every way. I was really happy with the original Jones shirt but the difference with the Jennshop one in quality is immense. Much heavier better quality material, better stitiching, reinforced neck.The cut is slightly more generous which is the only small down side as I like the slightly tighter more casualwear look to the other one.

Definitely recommend jerseyshopus.

They don't have Marquette King jerseys. :(

• Locked thread