Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Teams in need of a serious update:

Vikings and their Silk Cut jersey
Bengals and those loving stripes

People railing against the Eagles midnight green jersey in favour of the old one most be looking through some crystal kaleidoscope of pure nostalgia, because their current jersey owns and their old one does not. Someone explain to me how the Bills jersey looks ... anything. It's just a bunch of colours.

Oh and same shirt and pants colours are cool. They shouldn't be uniform but those Saints black jerseys own bones. There.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Has anyone got a reliable online store? I feel like I asked this question months ago but people were all "let's do what we want and ignore this chudd and his problems!"

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

ppp posted:

Still waiting for the Arizona Cardinals Super Large Wordmark hat from mitchell and ness.

Imagine this but with one more letter.

Hey man, go -

*walks around dude wearing hat*

- Seahawks? Nevermind.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

It does kinda look like a sad snake that got trapped in a cage made of the word Eahawks.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

TheBizzness posted:

If the bill is flat, they are wearing it for fashion.

If the bill is curved they are probably fans and/or played baseball/actually use a hat to keep the sun out of their eyes.

I hope to God I never meet anyone who wears these things for fashion, because Jesus

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

SteelAngel2000 posted:

I want San Diego to wear these

That looks like it's from a comic book about the Chargers.

Which of course would never sell.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Febreeze posted:

Remember when we first found out Nike was getting the uniform contract, and some really bad fake mock-ups came out? I found them. Some highlights:

The Dolphin uniform is sooooooo bad. Some are actually pretty good. Browns are largely unchanged and awesome.
http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/comment-page-3/

Every single one of those are absolutely ridiculous and reek of "different for the sake of being different." Keep it simple, keep it cool. This is why the Bengals will never have a cool jersey, while the Browns are snowed under in them.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

What I take from this thread is that everyone wants their own teams jersey to be one strong primary colour and a simple secondary, a strong, simple affair, and they want everyone else's to be a rainbow explosion of "inventive" designs and mismatching palettes.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Orange is The Worst Color, orange paired up with black is The Worst Combination.

I know they get a girl to say this on like NFLN's Top 10 Worst Jerseys but it's still wrong, wrong.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Orange is the worst

What is wrong with you people

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Almo posted:

doesn't look terribly different

Welcome to the Dark Con of sports merchandising

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Just get Sheriff Arpaio's smiling mugshot and stick it on their helmets, why don't you.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

sildenafil posted:

So what does the SAS Legal Crew think of this case?

It's hard to speak without seeing the contract yadda yadda yadda it'll amount to Reebok getting a slap on the wrist and a stop-sale and no damages. Reebok prima facie technically did have the right to make and distribute this product, they just shouldn't have because they should've known what effect it would've had on Nike's ability to conduct their new contract. It's a non-issue.

Disclaimer: American legislation is not my forte and I've never studied the Lanham Act.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Grantonio posted:

I need to find the strength not to buy a bunch of Packers shirts for 30 bucks a piece.

Just remind yourself it's a terrible deal and a huge waste of your money for a sweatshirt you knucklehead!

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Grantonio posted:

Once again, the talking rear end of Sonic the Hedgehog steers me in the right direction.

He's also got a helmet now! I have no idea where that came from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

"I'm really unhappy with these uniforms!"

*99% of uniforms are 99% the same*

• Locked thread