Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

File this under who gives a poo poo, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't know what agreement that would even be in.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

So is the ramp up Nike doing a couple teams a year and slowly ramping up to like 8 teams in one year?

Please leave the Chiefs alone. They just need to wear all-reds.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kevyn posted:

I still can't get over how awful the Bucs jerseys are. How did that number font get approved?

Think of the monetization opportunities in 5 years when they change the font and people have to buy all new jerseys!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chichevache posted:

:thejoke:

But for real, red white and blue is a hideous combination and way too many teams use it. Adding the silver and minimizing the red is a great way of keeping the "spirit" (:laffo:) without having to work around three terribly uncomplementary colors.

yes i would much rather have dark blue and the color green previously only seen under a blacklight at a rave

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

OnlyJuanMon posted:

Wait, tucking your jersey under your shoulder pads will be illegal? Doesn't every player in the league do this?

They're saying that if they shoulder pad is exposed, not if you have the jersey over the pad then tuck excess under.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

DJExile posted:

That happens like every 3 plays to someone and is quickly remedied by a nearby teammate or a coach. Why was this brought up as a problem?

It's not the accidental stuff. Or maybe it is. Who gives a gently caress, it's the NCAA and nothing they do makes sense.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I can't wait for a team to wear an entirely Pink uniform for all of October. That'll drive up jersey sales cure cancer!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ordered from this store on the 19th. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1535181

Should be getting in within the next day or two.

I'll let you know how they look.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Epi Lepi posted:

Did you ever get your Jersey? How'd it come out?

I got both of them.

They look great and had the official NFL merchandise tags.

One of the nameplates wasn't cut completely straight, which I assume is why it was "thrown out" and sold on aliexpress.

Either way, I like them.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Raiders fans are required by law to speak of their uniforms with the same tone and enthusiasm as mid-90s Hulk Hogan describing where and how Hulkamania was gonna run.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs are wearing all reds for color rush. So basically Nike couldn't have their way with the Chiefs and make them into mustard.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Did aliexpress get cleansed of jerseys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I may try this place this year:

http://www.buyjerseysusa.com/nike-nfl-kansas-city-chiefs-c-1291_1308.html?zenid=r591gg6er9j36d6dp0j67hvqt0

• Locked thread