Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

TheBizzness posted:

If the bill is flat, they are wearing it for fashion.

If the bill is curved they are probably fans and/or played baseball/actually use a hat to keep the sun out of their eyes.

:colbert:

Kris Medlen, Atlanta Braves pitcher and the only 12 year old to pitch in the MLB.

FUNKY BUTTLOVIN

That said, those NEW ERA hats are terrible. I don't see a Buc one though so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
/\/\/\/\Welp. Thanks.

Where can I watch this/see pics of the new ones besides what y'all are posting? I want to see the Bucs one.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Yeah I saw that after you posted your link. I like them a lot. I know there's no real design change but the fabric change gives them a new look and I really like that. It's like when Tennessee did the same thing last year.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
xposting because I forgot there was a jersey thread:

Joey Freshwater posted:

Looking more into this Color Rush thing because I realized that the Bucs play Thursday night in a couple weeks. They haven't released what they're going to look like yet but they're saying that the Bucs will have all-red and the Rams will be all Gold/Yellow:

That is going to be one bright-rear end game.

A good friend of mine is dating Garret Reynolds, OL on the Rams. I had her ask him about them thinking I'd get a funny response but apparently they just don't give a poo poo about the uniforms and will just wear whatever. :geno:

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 6, 2015

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Man those look fuckin great. Can't go wrong with black/red (unless you add orange for no reason, BUCS)

I'd like the orange if it were the actual original creamsicle color, but they use some highlighter orange bullshit for some reason

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
When have they be releasing the uniforms for the following games? Bucs aren't for a couple weeks but I really want to see those.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

This is the only teaser photo I've seen:

Yeah, i've seen that one (and posted it earlier in this thread) but I want to see the whole thing dammit.

I have a feeling it's gonna look real bad and really clash with the pewter helmets.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Bucs color rush starting to trickle out. Will be officially announced tomorrow at halftime I believe.

That looks a lot better than the last one I saw, but I have zero faith that these aren't going to be horrible.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Every Bucs uniform will look like hot garbage until they change that font.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the font or the new unis in general. I hate that they changed the pewter color. Now it's more of a gunmetal gray.

These were the best

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Dec 9, 2015

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The irony is I grabbed that picture from some Xfiniti slideshow of the top 10 worst NFL uniforms. Bucs were 7

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

And 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, and 2nd?

First being the new Browns.

I'll spare you the site and just post the list but if you really hate yourself:
http://my.xfinity.com/slideshow/sports-worstunis/10/

1. Bengals - A picture really is worth a thousand words.
2. Ravens - It must be hard to get fired up for a game when you look around the locker room and see all of your teammates wearing purple.
3. Jaguars - David Garrard (shows how dated this is) must be celebrating the fact that the game is almost over and he can take that hideous uniform off.
4. Panthers - These guys don't look like football players, they look like they're being hazed. (picture of Jeff Delhomme and maybe Mushin Muhammed i dunno)
5. Seahawks - Are these really supposed to pass as NFL uniforms?
6. Titans - Even though the franchise relocated from Houston, the Titans' uniforms just scream "expansion team."
7. Bucs - Pewter? The Bucs may have needed to shed their bright orange pants and "Buccaneer Bruce" logo, but what kind of color is pewter?
8. Pats - It's not so much that the Patriots' uniforms are terrible. But to change from the classic "Pat the Patriot" helmet to the "Flying Elvis" logo is just a crime. He ain't wrong
9. Falcons - The Falcons' new logo looks as if they decided to take a steamroller to the old one and smush it.
10. Browns - The Browns' uniform could have also made the best unis list due to its lack of change over the years. The no logo on the helmet is also a plus. While I respect the classic aspect, the problem is that these unis are just way too "Brown."

No idea who wrote this but it's pretty bad. Also can't find the "best of" list.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Darth Brooks posted:

If they hated the old Browns uniform they probably love the new ones.

At least two of those are on the list because they didn't like the color.

BROWN? PEWTER? Wtf are those?!?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

Actually it's a cool idea because pants being the same color as the jersey is awesome

I'd like it better if they didn't try to make everything the brightest loving color ever.

Whoever said the Bucs having all Pewter was correct. That would have looked nice

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

wow, where'd he find a picture of Jeff Delhomme

All white people look the same to me.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I talked to that friend of mine who is dating Garret Reynolds (Rams OL) and she said he sent her pics of the Rams unis. She said the only thing she could think of was Bananas in Pajamas.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

v2vian man posted:

i can think of like 10 NFL teams presently suffering from this. buccaneers, titans (ok they never had an older logo but they should make one up) patriots, seahawks, rams, broncos, ravens (see titans), eagles

putting angry eyes on your mascot is always bad

I like the Bucs flag redesign although I think it's too big on the helmet but I loathe the overall uniforms. There was nothing wrong with the previous ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Serotonin posted:

Made my first ever aliexpress order last night after a lot of deliberation. Woke up today to find that the store has vanished.

Should I be panicking?

Surely you paid with a CC or paypal, right? If you don't have any sort of info on the company or someone there you can contact, do a chargeback. If you used a check card, inform your bank and have them cancel the card and send a new one, just in case.

• Locked thread