Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Schwack posted:

Good news, the Seahawks are getting new uniforms, presumably outside the general Nike re-design!!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawksblog/2017322737_uniformagreementseahawksgoingtogetnewduds.html

KJ Wright also dropped a hint on twitter that the silver helmets might be back.
Looking forward to seeing some photos/mockups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Do it ironically posted:

On the Seahawks website they have a blacked out dude in the new jersey but you can make out the whatever the ugly loving mohawk is and it takes up half the helmet. Don't know how I feel about this.
That text on the website is just silly. THE NEW LOOK OF INTIMIDATION ehhh calm down guys.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Schwack posted:

Seahawks jerseys definitely own. I'm buyin one ASAP and I will wear it everywhere much to the chagrin of stodgy old SAS dorks who hate the future.
Yeahhh the jerseys kick rear end. I love the away whites as well, much better than the poo poo we've had in the past. The new helmet design kicks rear end and I like the logo-wrap too. I'm like the Seahawks ALL IN

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.buccaneers.com just updated with it as well:

It looks awesome, I like it.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

The red on the legs not matching the socks drives me crazy. Everything about this jersey screams Arena League. Also gently caress those numbers they're just as bad as the Broncos numbers.

• Locked thread