Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Since the Eagles have decided not to do the whole jersey redesign, it actually makes getting one of the knockoffs easier.

Maclin/Cole/McCoy ordered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Farchanter posted:

Uni Watch says that the green Eagles jerseys will finally be ready for Week 6, against the Giants.

drat.

I'm going to chalk the really terrible Eagles green knockoff I got in March to the uniform problems.

And never order green knockoffs again

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

Overall I like it. Definitely worth :20bux:

Looks good man. Still gun shy about getting an Eagles one though.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

DJExile posted:

Green jerseys + gray pants is going to look fantastic

This x1000

The alternate grays are horrendous though. But I love that helmet :swoon:

Where was this found?

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Back to the Aliexpress roulette wheel i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Looks like jerseyshopus is down for good.

quote:

The online store that formerly used this domain (who is a Defendant in the below court case) has been allegedly offering for sale products bearing counterfeit versions of trademarks owned or protected by the companies listed at the top of this page (otherwise known as the Plaintiffs in below court case). Control of this domain has been transferred to Plaintiffs, pursuant to a court order.

Good thing I got a jersey (for my mom, and was about to order mine) before it shut down

• Locked thread